A stone's throw from the beach, Storm Cottage is a pretty stone-clad
cottage with an excellent location in the centre of Robin Hood's Bay.
Furnished to a very high standard, including original artwork, this
property will allow you to enjoy the delightful surrounding area in
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome but to be kept downstairs
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, kitchen/living room, bathroom, landing,
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
* General: Gas central heating, woodburning stove, TV
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, tumble
dryer, fridge with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided. Pet cage 75cm x 52cm in
outbuilding. Please note: cottage may not be suitable for toddlers
due to open staircase on second floor.
* Outdoors: Communal garden with furniture at rear.
* Parking: Parking permit for Fisherhead Car Park provided, subject
to previous guests having returned it.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
* Layout: The property is set over three floors
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono