A stone's throw from the beach, Storm Cottage is a pretty stone-clad
cottage with an excellent location in the centre of Robin Hood's Bay.
Furnished to a very high standard, including original artwork, this
property will allow you to enjoy the delightful surrounding area in
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome but to be kept downstairs
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, kitchen/living room, bathroom, landing,
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock
* General: Gas central heating, woodburning stove, TV
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, tumble
dryer, fridge with ice box
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided. Pet cage 75cm x 52cm in
outbuilding. Please note: cottage may not be suitable for toddlers
due to open staircase on second floor.
* Outdoors: Communal garden with furniture at rear.
* Parking: Parking permit for Fisherhead Car Park provided, subject
to previous guests having returned it.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
* Layout: The property is set over three floors
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 3 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Wireless Internet;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom
Regras da Casa
Bars - 322 m
Grocery Store - 322 m
Sea - 322 m