On a working farm next to the owners' house a few miles from the
village of Muston and the coastal town of Filey is The Cottage a barn
conversion furnished comfortably and with lovely views of the
surrounding countryside. With interesting walks in the area and guests
welcome to see farm activities, this is an ideal place for a relaxing
holiday with the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Bridlington a short
drive away, and the North Yorkshire Moors, Whitby and York also easily
reached by car.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, open plan lounge, dining kitchen, wet room
* Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, cot
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player
* General: Oil-fired central heating, electric stove
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine
* Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, babybath provided. All fuel
and power costs included in rent. Please note that the access to
the property is via a long unadopted road with potholes.
* Layout: All on ground floor.
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden, patio, furniture
* Parking: Ample parking
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Towels, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom