Whether you enjoy walking, cycling or driving, with the picturesque
North York Moors on your doorstep, The Old Cow Byre offers great
opportunities to explore this beautiful area. The nearby village of
Lealholm is a popular tourist destination, it has a train station, a
pub and shops. The coast and the historic seaside town of Whitby are
just an easy drive away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom, 1 Lounge, 1
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Luxuries: 2 TVs - 1 with Freeview and 1 with DVD player, modern
electric fire. Mobile phone signal is weak.
* General: Oil central heating and electric fire in the lounge.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric hob, electric oven and grill,
dishwasher, microwave, slow cooker.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Layout: The property is set over 2 floors. Ground floor and first
* Outdoors: Large enclosed garden.
* Parking: Private secure parking for 1 car on the driveway.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.