A cosy cottage apartment with a traditional exterior yet comfortable
modernised interior. Set on a working dairy farm overlooking the
village of Cowling, Weavers Loft enjoys a charming rural atmosphere.
With picturesque views over the surrounding countryside and an
abundance of walks in the local area, this property is ideal for the
lovers of the outdoors.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
* Smoking: Allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite, entrance hall, open plan
* Beds: 1 king size bed
* Luxuries: CD hi-fi system
* General: Gas central heating, TV, video, WiFi available at extra
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels and linen provided.
* Layout: The property is situated over 1 floor. Ground floor stairs
leading to first floor
* Outdoors: Shared sitting area and children's play area
* Parking: Ample parking space
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, sofa, separate entry, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, Free Parking, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Smoking allowed, Baby high chair;