West Shaw Cote Cottage is a semi detached stone built converted barn
close to Askrigg with views over the dale. The property is
exceptionally well-equipped and benefits from oak furniture, leather
sofas, a multi fuel stove, beams and window seats. The property is
surrounded by magnificent gardens. There a furnished patio area to the
side of the barn. With are countryside walks from the door this is an
ideal cottage for exploring the Yorkshire dales and beyond. A hot tub
is available for hire, please book at the holiday extras page.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 2.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2.6 miles.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 Double. 2 zip link singles with trundles underneath.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi. A hot tub is available for hire, please
book at the holiday extras page.
* General: Oil central heating, multi fuel stove.
* Utilities: Electric hob. Double oven, grill, microwave, fridge with
icebox. Further fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted. Cot
and high chair available on request.
* Layout: Two story semi detached barn conversion, the cottage adjoins
the owners property, it is separated by a secure door lockable from
* Parking: Ample parking at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.