Wildewood Cottage is a luxury wooden cottage, situated in picturesque
hilly countryside on the Yorkshire coast with some most amazing sea
views. Situated in Raw, near the popular seaside village of Robin
Hood's Bay, between Whitby and Scarborough and close to North York
Moors, Wildewood Cottage is an ideal place for a quality family holiday
in truly spectacular surroundings. The property is all on one level, it
has a garden and private parking.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, boxroom
* Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: TV with DVD
* General: Electric night storage heaters, wood burning stove,
underfloor heating in the bathroom.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric hob, electric oven with
separate grill, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, coffee
machine, slow cooker.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Although the accommodation is
all on the ground floor there are two steps into the kitchen.
* Layout: The property is all on one level
* Parking: Private off-road parking for 2 cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Balcony, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Wireless Internet, Parking;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom