Yarra House, a cottage with lovely sea views, is situated in a quiet
part of the village of Robin Hood's Bay which is south of Whitby and
around fifteen miles from Scarborough. The village has a beach with
rock pools that are entertaining for children, and shops, cafes and
pubs along cobbled streets.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan lounge/kitchen, hallway
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod docking station
* General: Gas central heating, wood burning stove, TV
* Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, microwave, fridge,
freezer. Now with unlimited WiFi.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen provided, please bring your own towels. Stairs
that lead down to lower ground floor are rather steep
* Layout: Accommodation is over three floors. Ground floor, lower
ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Two benches on lower Bloomswell provide outdoor seating
* Parking: Parking permit for one car provided. Not suitable for
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking