Number 4 is a lovely property with a good size enclosed garden and
private parking, ideally situated twenty-minute walk to York's City
Walls and York Minster. This beautiful 1930s semi has been lovingly
refurbished and restored and offers spacious and comfortable
* Size: Sleeps up to 5 people, 3 Bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Approx 42 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Approx 0.1 mile.
* Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Toilet, Kitchen with Pantry, Dining
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: WiFi
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric hob, electric oven and grill,
microwave, washing machine,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster and iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Outdoors: Large enclosed garden with a sun trap patio and outside
* Parking: Private off-street parking for one car on the driveway.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, 3 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Baby high chair, Family friendly;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom