We restored this 1820 village farmhouse in 2016. It is situated in the heart of the historic village of Waterford. It has 2 1/2 acres behind, with two barns, a herd of very friendly goats, two chickens, and vegetable, herb and flower gardens. The back gate of the property leads to the Phillips Farm, 150 acres of preserved land, with a walking trail. Beautiful sunset views from the back porch. The house, a work in progress, was recently featured in both Country Living and Preservation Magazines.