How charming after your first Airbnb stay to have graduated to Internet Troll Level 3. For every 20 wonderful guests it appears you land one of these. Please don't come back. Beware of hosting this one.
1. If you'd cared to look, there is a heater on the wall and a coil heater outside for you to use. You only had to ask.
2. I have never said there is a kitchen sink so that is not a misrepresentation. Perhaps look at the photos before you arrive.
3. I'm not sure what a gully representation means except perhaps your own early onset dementia
4. I work very hard at keeping the flat clean and tidy. My sheets are beautiful, pure cotton and silk and are always freshly laundered.
5. I keep a few things in the fridge for the convenience of my guests. If you don't like them, leave them alone.
6. I am a single mother. I work a full time job plus I do this and I think I do it well. The flat is always ready for guests though I can't always be there to greet people.
7. There is nowhere else like this place. It is quiet, safe and secure. It is a lovely flat with a big King bed and everyone has access to the beautiful grounds, the lake, the tennis court and the walkways. I'm super flexible with check in/out and I love to see people enjoying the serenity here. Try getting that at the Ibis Hotel in Castle Hill at the same price.
I wish you the best of luck one day when you become a host and hope you get as much joy from your wonderful guests as I do with 99% of mine.