Luxury one bedroom, grade II listed, 17th century cottage. furnished
and restored to a high standard, this delightful pet friendly cottage
has a wood burning stove, many original features and a private enclosed
garden to the rear. A must for that romantic break away.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 mile
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted anytime
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property
* Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Wetroom, kitchen, lounge / Dining
* Beds: 1 king-size
* Luxuries: 3 TVs with freeview, WiFi, woodburning stove.
* General: Gas central heating, woodburning stove
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge with
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at
this property. Mobile phone signal is variable. Towels are
provided. Travel cot available.
* Layout: Ground floor, stairs up to the bedroom.
* Outdoors: Garden and patio with seating area and fire pit.
* Parking: Parking permit for on street parking on a first come first
served basis outside the house.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: shower, king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Free parking on the street, Baby cot;