This delightful, well-equipped cottage is located half a mile from the
village of Exelby, close to the popular market town of Bedale with its
tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and shops. Millers Cottage is surrounded
by open countryside ideal for walks from the door. Bedale is known as
the gateway to Wensleydale and you can visit the many picturesque
villages which surround this area.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile
* Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms,1-bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner, secure cycle
* Beds: 1 King-size, 2 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Electric central heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer. On site
laundry facilities in a separate building.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all
year round. Bike store. * Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground
floor and first floor. There is a third single bed available in the
twin room, please ask at time of booking. This property can be booked
with DS281 (sleeping a total of 10)
* Parking: Private parking at the front of the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Central Heating, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, freezer, shower, bathtub, 2 x single bed, king size bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors, Parking;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom