Situated in a quiet street yet just a few minutes walk from the centre
of Filey and surrounded by its garden, Strathmore Cottage is an ideal
choice for a family holiday at the seaside. Downstairs the property has
an oak panelled lounge with a cosy stove, a separate sitting room in a
light and spacious conservatory with a view to the garden and a
comfortable kitchen diner. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern
bathroom. The beautiful sandy beach and charming promenade are within
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: Two pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/diner, entrance porch,
conservatory, lounge, downstairs cloakroom with toilet.
* Beds: King size bed, two singles
* Luxuries: Two Smart TVs, DVD player, DAB radio, USB adapter socket
* General: Gas central heating, gas stove
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, gas hob, microwave,
fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Short breaks not accepted at
peak times. Stairgate, fireguard, travel cot and high chair are
* Layout: The accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and
* Parking: Private off street parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking