This cosy and well-equipped cottage is located in the delightful
village of Spennithorne in the heart of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire
Dales. Less than two miles from the popular town of Leyburn with its
Friday market, tea shops, pubs and restaurants. The local pub which
serves home cooked meals is less than 200 yards from the front door, if
you are bringing your dog you can also enjoy walking through the woods
and meadows directly from the property. The lounge benefits from a
cosy woodburning stove which is ideal to cosy up in front of after a
day exploring all the Yorkshire Dales has to offer. Piglet Cottage is
an ideal base for your Yorkshire getaway
*Size: Sleeps 3, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge/diner 1 kitchen,
* Beds: 1 King-size, 1 single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi, blue tooth speaker
* General: Electric central heating, woodburning stove (welcome pack of
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted all
year round. Bike store. If you turn left out of the property.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Street parking at the front of the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking