A pretty Grade II listed cottage dating back to 1811. Sea Salt cottage
sleeps 4 people and is perfectly located for those looking for a
central location yet tucked away from the Hustle and bustle of one of
the most popular areas of Whitby, yet a wealth of amenities a mere
stone’s throw away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Pets: Two medium-sized dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge, kitchen / diner.
* Beds: 1 King size, 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: Large TV with SKY. Wi-Fi.
* General: Electric radiators, electric wood burner effect fire..
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, large fridge,
freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Layout : The accommodation is over 2 floors.
* Parking: A parking permit for West Cliff car park is provided.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking