A pretty Grade II listed cottage dating back to 1811. Sea Salt cottage
sleeps 4 people and is perfectly located for those looking for a
central location yet tucked away from the Hustle and bustle of one of
the most popular areas of Whitby, yet a wealth of amenities a mere
stone’s throw away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/4 a mile.
* Pets: Two medium-sized dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge, kitchen / diner.
* Beds: 1 King size, 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: Large TV with SKY. Wi-Fi.
* General: Electric radiators, electric wood burner effect fire..
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, large fridge,
freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Layout : The accommodation is over 2 floors.
* Parking: A parking permit for West Cliff car park is provided.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, single bed, king size bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Smoke Detectors;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom