Light filled, 1000 SF guest suite in quiet neighborhood. One level up with a private outdoor deck and balcony; Beautiful views of the Sandia Mountains and the rural setting of the neighborhood. Near the cottonwood Bosque-forest of the Rio Grande river.
• Business travel ready - Office area
• Self Check-in
• Queen size memory foam beds
• Full Kitchen with coffee, tea / stocked with cooking supplies.
• Full bathroom & tub
• Access to walking & biking trails
• Nearby health-food & grocery stores.
Regras da Casa
The neighborhood is one of the oldest in Albuquerque. Los Griegos was a farming community settled in the 1700's and close to Albuquerque's Old Town (c. 1706). Close to the heart of Albuquerque, in a b…
• Easy driving to I-40 (2.8 miles) and I-25 (2.5 miles) & Airport (9 miles). Shuttle available - if needed.
• Bus stop one block away.
• Bike trails and walking trails immediately accessible.