I really disagree with this guests and have to make clear things a sfollows:
1. Collette & friend were not able to use the sheets provided. They slept in the uncovered bed which now has to be cleaned chemically! The room was covered with potato chips after they had left.
2. Towels, sheets and blankets were as fresh as for all the guests before!
3. Kitchen: we are offering one ROOM and not a whole flat and: we are no hostel or hotel: it is airbnb! Naturally, kitchen & bathroom is used and of course people put cleaned dishes etc. for drying in the drying rack. That's just normal!
4. The bed is 140x200in size (just as written in the announcement!) and large enough for two.
5. There are no dog hairs inside the flat because the dog is not allowed to be there.