We are sorry for your disappointment, but this is just motivated because you have not read the ad before booking. This is always advisable, and just Airbnb in the first step of the reservation process, forces you to click on "have read" and to continue with the reservation, you have indicated that you have read.
- Swimming pool, it is clearly indicated that it is until September. You have come in October.
- Parking, in the advertisement indicates that the street is free parking, because in most of the rest of Barcelona is paid. Nowhere do we say that there is parking included and reserved for you. In all big cities, parking requires a bit of patience, when you do not want to pay for parking.
- Cleaning on departure, we simply require that no trash be left, or dirty dishes, and all more or less collected in its place. We have never asked for a cleaning.
- Only 1 bathroom yes. It's what the ad says, I do not understand your surprise. Also in the ad is explained, explicitly, that you keep in mind that it is a small apartment with only 1 bathroom, in addition to that indicated in the symbols.
- The amount paid upon arrival, is a municipal tax. It's nothing ours. This is required in all hotels, and "legal" tourist apartments like ours.
The difference you see is because you have not taken into account the vat.
- The noise of the neighbors, we do not understand why you did not tell us during your stay and neither at the time of check-out and you never wrote me about this.
Nor has it ever happened to other guests.
In conclusion, we recommend you read carefully the details of your next reservations, so that you do not disappoint yourself again and as a consequence, suppose you criticize the ad unfairly.
Fortunately for us, the rest of the comments can be seen that are contrary to your comments.