Only 500m away from the center of Luz Saint Sauveur, the Residence "Le Domaine du Val de Roland" is located at the intersection of three valleys: the valley of Luz, the Barèges valley and the valley of Gavarnie.
This great location enables access to the greatest classified sites of Hautes-Pyrénées (Notre Dame de Lourdes, Pic du Midi, Cirque de Gavarnie, Pont d'Espagne, Néouvielle Reserve), both in summer and winter season!
This charming residence offers 108 comfortable apartments, just outside several resorts served by shuttle (Luz Ardiden, Gavarnie, Cauterets, Grand Tourmalet).
Attractions of the residence:
- Reception 7/7
- TV/ Free Wifi at the reception
- Access to welness area (sauna, hammam) open from 4 pm to 7/ 8 pm
- Access to the heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pool + jacuzzi
Opening hours of the swimming pool: open all year round from 10 am to 8 pm during the season and until 7 pm outside the season, according to weather conditions.
- Private parking
- Loan of equipment (baby bed, highchair, hair dryer - subject to availability)
- Library and games loan
News of the residence for the winter season 2016/ 2017:
- Free shuttle, with pick-up walk, from the residence to the resort of Luz Ardiden (upon reservation)
- Extension of the terrace and a new solarium area
- Improvement of the reception point
- A new relaxation area and reading corner facing the mountains.