Entirely built in red sandstone, giving its name to the city, the medieval town of Collonges-la-Rouge with its castles and houses is often considered the most beautiful village in France.
Situated 800 m away from the medieval town, the holiday village of Collonges-la-Rouge includes 70 buildings of two levels which were renovated in 2015. Located at the heart of an oak grove, this holiday village is the ideal location for a stay in the Dordogne Valley.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Accommodations renovated in 2015
- Indoor heated swimming pool and hammam
- Between Quercy and Périgord.
- Ranked "Most beautiful villages in France"
- Free Baby Club starting from 3 months (school holidays)
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays