Les Estables, small picturesque mountain village, is one of the firsts Nordic sites in France and the kingdom of sleigh dogs and snowshoeing.
The holiday village of "Les Drailles Mézenc", located in the village centre of Les Estables, consists of 59 apartments spread over small buildings of two levels and a hotel complex with 21 rooms.
Highest village in the Massif Central, Les Estables allows its visitors to discover a rich and wild nature in the heart of France.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Accommodations renovated in 2015
- Fitness Area with swimming pool, hammam, fitness room and gym
- Gym for children from 9 months to 10 years old
- "La Bulle" for teens
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays
- Paradise of nature and fitness activities (hiking, snowshoeing, Nordic walking, mountain biking, fitness, Pilates)
Leisure time facilities:
- Performance Hall, activity rooms, table tennis, reading room and games, table football, billiards, pinball machine (fee-paying).
- Sports ground (volleyball, basketball, petanque), square with games for children.
- "La Bulle": a space dedicated to teenagers of 11/17 years old: sofas, wireless internet connection. Created by Teens for Teens!