Hi Mr. Farrrukh,
Thank you for your review. I was sorry to see that your after-stay feedback painted such a poor experience. On my side, I put effort into accommodating your needs and requests.
Some small corrections on your feedback, though:
1) My father was waiting for you at the Villa to check in. Upon arrival, the intercom is located right near the door (50 cm), so one can use it and call for access. It has explanations: 01 for reception and 02 for the conference room. You never talked to my dad on the phone, you spoke directly with me before and upon. I didn't mind the SMS-es or the call. I've also provided with directions from the train-station (600 m away). Thanks to you, I've added the intercom specification to the House Manual so no misunderstandings happen again.
2) You have contacted me at 00:06 am and I kindly replied, although I was in bed sleeping. I apologized and offered long & detailed solutions. The temperature in our establishment varies from 22 to 26 degrees Celsius. Your room was the smallest and since the thermostat is located in the chillier hallway, setting it to 20-22 degrees would make the single room's temperature reach a minimum of 24 degrees. As I understood, in the morning, the thermostat was set to 26 degrees, which would've made your room at least 28 degrees hot.
3) Regarding the difference between complementary and complimentary, being as highly-detailed oriented as you are, I would've expected you understood. I'm sorry that pointing out their meaning after you rudely demanded the promised free breakfast seemed like a lecture, I was merely explaining.
4) The place is not advertised as "Bread & Breakfast’, but as "Bed & Breakfast"
I never advertised tea or coffee maker in the room. However, we have offered to provide you with coffee or tea in the morning at an hour in accordance to your schedule, 8 a.m. and the part-time personnel waited until 12 pm to serve you the FREE (complimentary) coffee & muffin, yet at 12 pm you said you did not want that anymore. And it was fine by us - no bad comments or reviews.
Room service is possible, on request and minding that we only serve breakfast.
For long stay guests and/or groups we can offer access to our PRIVATE kitchen. There are also fridges on each floor, where guests can store their personal food.
5) I have always replied to your numerous airbnb messages on the spot, even when I was at work or sleeping. I make a point to be always in touch with my guests, via airbnb and/or in person. It so happened that your 2 nights stay was in the middle of the week and on both afternoons I had to attend conferences after work.
Thanks again for your feedback as it perfected the House Manual!