Centrally located in the bustling coastal town of Looe, tucked away in
one of the quaint alleys and within walking distance of the beach and
shops, this characterful cottage has lots of exposed beams, four
spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large open-plan
kitchen/dining/living room. Looe has so much to offer families and
friends holidaying together with a great choice of restaurants on your
doorstep, a local train station from where you can start your journey
to exploring Cornwall and a marvellous sandy beach and stunning coastal
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 3 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Five-ring gas hob, electric oven,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: No outside space but the beach and harbour are very close.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout. Please
note that the woodburner in the living room photos is no longer in
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the stairs are steep
and unlikely to be suitable for people with mobility restrictions.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono
Aspetos a ter em conta
Regras da Casa
- Proibido fumar
- Não são permitidas festas ou eventos
- Permitem-se animais de estimação