Bedding : 1 Double bed, 2 Single beds, 1 sofa, 1 bathroom, 1 small toilet with shower, 1 kitchen, 1 living room.
Utilities: air-conditioner, washing machine, Wi-fi, DVD, Cable TV, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Cooker, pots, pans, dishes, 2 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas, etc.
Bed linen is provided along with fresh towels.
It can also accommodate a fifth person if this person is willing to sleep on the sofa, free of charge.
Regras da Casa
Please, note some rules of the flat:
1. Do not throw and flush toilet paper in the toilet. The flushing system in Brasil can get blocked by it. Throw it in the toilet basket.
2. Never leave the windows of the flat opened when you go out. Rio de Janeiro is famous for its rains, which can start all of the sudden and are usually very strong. The flat can get instantly flooded.
3. Don't forget to turn off the air-conditioner when you leave the flat and specially when you check out.
4. When you come back from the beach, please wash out the sand of the beach chairs and umbrellas before you go in to the flat. There is a place at the ground floor. As soon as you pass through the main gate, you will see the cars parked on your right, behind them, there is a tap where you can do the washing.
5. Remember not to sit on sofas, chairs, etc. if you are wet.
6. broken or damaged things must be fixed or replaced before the guest's check out.
And please, take care a good of the flat as if it was yours.