Fulton Beach Bungalows was originally created in 1946 under the name of Live Oak Lodge. In 1998, the property underwent extensive restoration and was reopened as Fulton Beach Bungalows. It has survived the test of time to become one of the very last American owned Tourist Courts on Fulton Beach Road. The massive historical leaning Oak trees and vintage bungalows not only survived Hurricane Harvey, but also were the first accommodations to re-open just days after the storm.
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono