Granny unit upstairs with separate side entrance and bath. Queen Size Bed. We are located steps away from the gorgeous Hamilton Bay Trail where you can walk, hike, run, bike and enjoy the view.
Comfortable granny unit with own bathroom closet and a tiny balcony. Separate entrance that leads to a beautiful garden. Enough room to stretch, exercise and meditate.
Acesso de hóspedes
Separate entrance/small gate on the left side of the house facing you, leading to the back garden. Go up the stairs, its the first door on your left, we are normally here to show you the way and give you the key pad entry number. Mini refrigerator, mini microwave, toaster and coffee maker available in the room for you to enjoy.
Interação com hóspedes
Will be here to welcome you. Stories and questions are encouraged! Please provide enough information about yourself, your profession and the purpose of your stay when you inquire as we will be more comfortable in hosting you. Positive review from previous hosts would be great! Thank you.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
2 days minimum.
Parking is only allowed on one side of the street, please mind the no parking signs posted although there should be ample of available slot.
If you find anything that needs to be improved or any concern, please inform us right away as we will do our very best for your comfort.
*** HOUSE RULES ***
All CAPITAL letters indicates highlighted font to attract attention
1. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 1-2 adults as agreed upon, please no other guests on the premises unless you have contacted the owner first before inviting them.
2. GUEST is required to read and agree to all terms and conditions.
3. DAMAGES: renter agrees to report damages caused during stay. If you notice something out of order when you arrive please notify us right away. We would like for our guest to be comfortable and enjoy their stay.
4. WATER and ELECTRICITY: Please conserve, TURN OFF WATER AND ELECTRICITY WHEN NOT IN USE.
* AC/HEATER: AC provided but it is best to open your window and door in the evening and let the cool air in. Use the heater as you need in the winter. TURN OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE.
5. TV/INTERNET USE: Xfinity cable with HBO, Sports. Wifi is: Daso2014, the code is: buldit4.27
6. HOUSEKEEPING: each week upon check out, we will clean the bathroom, vacuum and empty trash, we will change linens & towels. Soap, toilet paper and shampoo will be provided as needed. It is your responsibility to keep the room tidy. Wash any utensils, plates that you have used ( or just bring it downstairs by the door and I will put it in the dishwasher). Stripping your bed upon checkout is highly appreciated. More than half an hour of cleaning will be charge to you at $25/hr. so we expect you to minimize housekeeping
7. SHOES: PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES just inside the door as you enter the room. No heels on the floor.
8. NOISE: quiet time is 10pm. Please be aware that this is a residential property and there are family living next door, no parties and loud music allowed.
9. GARBAGE: Trash is taken out once a week on Thursday night, take your trash out and dispose it on the grey garbage bin by the gate as you leave, PLEASE RECYCLE all papers, cardboards, plastic and glass in the blue bin.
10. SMOKING: is NOT permitted in the room, You may smoke outside, but dispose it in a matter that does not create a fire hazard.
11. PETS: NO PETS are permitted
****RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM****
Liability waiver - Please read carefully - this limits our liability.
Agreement between Charry and Steve and:
(Hereafter referred to as Lessee) (List clearly the full names of guests on line above)
Whereas, the lessee desires to rent from Charry and Steve the guest room at (address hidden)
Therefore, the lessee hereby agrees that he/she shall not file any claim, action or lawsuit against Charry and/or Steve and their representatives for costs or damages arising from lessee and lessee's use of the guest room. Lessee agrees to be held liable for the actions, and/or the results of the actions of his/her guests at all times, and by doing so to save harmless Charry and Steve their representatives from any and all claims arising from their guest's use of the room.
The lessee hereby acknowledges that he/she is using the guest room for the purpose of the __days duration of rental in "as is" condition, at his/her own risk. The lessee hereby agrees to check in and out at the contracted times specified on their rental agreement. Lessee agrees to exercise caution when entering and exiting the Property.
The lessee hereby acknowledges that they must close and lock the door when they are away. Lessee hereby acknowledges that Charry and Steve, their representatives are not responsible in any way for theft that may occur on or to your personal property during your stay.
Lessee agrees to indemnify and save harmless Charry and Steve, or their representatives from any and all liability, negligence on the part of either party, loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of the guest room, its fixtures and contents.
Lessee hereby acknowledges that they have read and understand the
1. Rental Regulations/House Rules
2. Release Of Liability
By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
GUEST SIGNATURE: X________________________________________________________
A partir do dia 01 de Setembro de 2017 - 30 de Novembro de 2017 a estadia mínima é de 1 noite.
Hello!!! I am an artist, a newbie vlogger, an Interior designer and a retired nurse, . I enjoy gardening cooking, sewing, and visiting with friends. Steve is a retired Engineer, an avid reader, plays golf, and likes to hike.
We both love to travel, meet people and spend time with friends and family.
We have two children who we follow on YouTube for their every day life now.
Our daughter graduated at University of California- Davis in 2012
Our son graduated at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 2013 -
My goal is that when guests come to my home, they will feel safe, relax and that they have every details they need in a room.
Looking forward to host you.