Our garden flat has direct garden exit from the living/sleeping rooms. The garden is romantic, terraces are furnitured with day bed, tables and grill ...
The rooms all have wooden floors, the bathroom is equipped with bath tub.
Kitchen is equipped.
The stone pine room has two beds, the central room one double bed and sofa. There is another cosy small room with one bed.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, oven and basic cooking utensils and tableware.
There is a piano in the dining room. It can be used for practising.
4-6 people can stay smoothly, kids are welcome, we can also offer children's beds (cribs) and chairs.
Acesso de hóspedes
Guests are welcome to enjoy the garden.
We have a spacious parking space for up to 5 cars.
Interação com hóspedes
We share the same house, so there will be always someone to ask or we leave you with our mobile phone number. Your flat is completely seperated from ours, but we share the stairs from the main entrance and the garden ...
Outras coisas a ter em conta
We are a family, our kids are pre-school and school age ... so we welcome families as well ... or people, who are fond of kids.
Please use water as a valuable resource.
If you use the kitchen and its facilities, please leave them clean.
No Smoking indoors!
We have a cat. So better no dogs in our garden.
Please always lock the doors upon leaving the flat and house.
* i love cooking ... have a look at my blog reafood
* i love ashtanga yoga
* i love reading books and watching movies, though there is not a lot of time to do so for me at the moment ...
* i love gardening and growing vegetables, herbs, salads and fruits
* i love music and dancing
* very much in love with japanese culture
* very much in love with my children
* i love hosting people in my home, share thoughts about different cultures, share a cup of tea or a glass of wine, if there's time ...