We are located on twenty acres of land, situated at the base of Blackhead Mountain. The historic hamlet of Round Top offers a variety of activities and eateries and numerous hiking and cross-country skiing trails are nearby and easily accessible. We are within driving distance of Hudson, Saugerties, Woodstock, Windham, Hunter, Catskill, Kingston, New Paltz, Rhinebeck, and Athens - towns to discover for guests interested in exploring the cultural happenings of the Hudson Valley.
We offer all the common comforts of home, including:
- Two twin-size beds with clean sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels
- Electrical outlets to charge phones, laptops, etc.
- Access to kitchen with dishes, utensils, and refrigerator space
- Fire pits and outdoor grilling
- Fresh water drawn from a private artesian well
- Complimentary coffee and tea
Estacionamento gratuito nas instalações
Indisponível: Detetor de Fumo
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono