A peaceful neighbourhood located in upper Kaslo, overlooking the Purcell mountains.
• 2 Day minimum
The recently built Japanese inspired 1-bedroom holiday home is located on an acreage in beautiful uphill Kaslo approx. 30 minute walk by scenic river trail to downtown. The modern home is completely self contained with a kitchen, laundry room, living room, bedroom with a queen bed and combination bath. There are views to the Purcell Mountains from a covered porch.
Holiday Home Features:
- Washer and dryer in a separate room.
- Combination bath with Japanese washlette.
- Fully equipped custom cedar kitchen with dish washer and modern appliances.
- Queen size bed.
- Front deck with a view of the Purcell Mountains.
For more photos, see our slideshow on the Purcell View Holiday Home website! (URL HIDDEN)
Acesso de hóspedes
My guests have access to any part of the acreage and are welcome to my house. I love interacting with all my guests.
Interação com hóspedes
I am familiar with the area and the back country and would be happy to provide information on trails and access to some of the more interesting mountains
Outras coisas a ter em conta
we do not permit dogs in the cabin with the possible exception of lap dogs
Purcell View Holiday home would like to ask guests to review the following accommodation guide:
- Please store compostables in the bucket provided
- Please try to avoid frying fish, and have the fan on full when cooking/frying
- It is not necessary to wash the bedding as we will take care of this for you
- During summer months, please use the drying rack provided
- We kindly ask guests to remove their shoes before entering the Holiday Home
We look forward to meeting and thank you for staying at Purcell View Holiday Home!
Hi, I was born in Bamberg , Bavaria and educated in Canada. I worked as a biologist for most of my adult life until I came to the Kootenays where I started an accommodation business. I live essentially alone, but I have frequent visits from my kids and neighbors. You are welcome to stay in the guest room for one night. I look forward to meeting you! Karl.