This large, spacious and charming room comfortably is located in a home that sits on a quiet, suburban street. It is a 10 minute walk to the bus to New York City and a 5 minute drive to Rutgers. Lots of parking!
***PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE BOOKING***
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT DOWNTOWN NEW BRUNSWICK, SO YOU WILL NEED A CAR TO GET AROUND. THE BUS TO NYC/NEW BRUNSWICK TRAIN STATION/RUTGERS IS 5 MINUTE WALK.
Super bright and comfortable room with a queen size bed and plenty of drawer space for your belongings. Close to Rutgers and buses/trains to NYC.
I can accommodate an extra guest with an air mattress
- Heating unit for the winter months/AC for the summer
- Towels (bath, hand, wash)
- Two extra blankets (one heated)
- Hair dryer
- Folder with emergency contact info, fast food and restaurants nearby, and travel info to NYC
- Shampoo + conditioner (Dove)
- Body wash (Dove)
- TV (cable, Apple TV, Netflix)
- mini- fridge
- Keurig Coffee machine
Street parking is available directly in front of my house at all times.
Grab and go style breakfast that usually includes coffee, tea, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, bagels.
Acesso de hóspedes
-Guests enter from a small wing of the house that is separate from the main house. They will have access to a full size bathroom that is located next to their bedroom as well as a half size bathroom on the main floor.
- Guests will also have access to a family room, that will be shared with other guests (if applicable), which contains a TV.
Interação com hóspedes
Most of the communication online and on the phone will be with me. However, the in-person interaction will be with my parents.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
-There are 1.5 BATHROOMS and they ARE SHARED with other guests when applicable
- Each guest will receive a room key as well as a door code.
-This is one of 3 rooms on airbnb.(They are all located in the same quarters)
-street parking available directly in front of the house
-LAUNDRY is only available with an additional fee. Therefore, if you need access to the laundry room please let me know before you finalize your booking.
- Please DO NOT take a room that you didn't book. You will be charged a $25 fee for doing so.
- No smoking inside the house (you may smoke on the porch if needed).
- Pets are not allowed unless they are pre-approved.
- Additional guests must be approved beforehand.
-Please remove your shoes in the house. Do not wear shoes passed the common area . Do not walk up the stairs with them on.
- Turn off the air conditioner when you're not
- Please have common courtesy for other guests that may be present during your stay.
Este anfitrião tem 629 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Hi! I'm Taslim, better known as Taz!
I love being an Airbnb host! I have had the pleasure of meeting a very diverse group of people and only look forward to meeting more. This experience has given me a taste of the world from the comfort of my own home. I hope that during your stay you feel welcome and at home.
I would describe my hosting style as laid back . I will stay out of your way, but I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you need!