A old wooden house locating at a small fishing village. 3 rooms.
Sea & sun rise facing backyard.
A good place for city escape. Relax and chilling space who loves fishing village.
All rooms are located at upstairs.
Dorm ( Max 8 persons)
Street View Room (Max 2 persons)
Sea View Room (Max 2 persons)
Dorm room & Street view room are NOT ensuite.
All shared shower rooms ( rain shower with heater) & toilets are at downstairs.
We do not have wheelchair nor baby cot.
Elderly or disable persons might not be convenient to stay.
1. Please leave the house in the condition you found it when you arrived - clean and tidy with dishes washed up and put away, your own food thrown away and all general rubbish put into bin bags and stored in the wheelie bin outside.
2. While you may not necessarily be charged for minor items, you should be aware that all damages and breakages are at the holidaymakers' responsibility and their cost shall be repayable on demand.
2. The property is rented from 3 pm on arrival day until 12 pm on departure day.
4. If there should be any cause for complaint or accidental damage, you are kindly asked to report our caretaker; otherwise the matter cannot be fully investigated.
5. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to any individuals while on the premises or its facilities.
6. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the responsibility of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Check-in time : After 1500 hrs
Check-out time : By 1200 Hrs.
[We Do Not Allow]
Smoking is prohibited within our premises
Este anfitrião tem 8 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários