I am Maxime and I rent the living room inside my apartment.
Let me present you my lovely place !
Located at the foot of "La rue Mouffetard", the 5th arrodissement in the Latin Quarter, a very safe, clean and quiet building.
This comfortable cocoon of tranquility features with :
- an internet connection (Wi-FI and ethernet)
- fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, hotplates, microwave (Website hidden by Airbnb) electric kettle etc),
- washing maching / dryer (7 euros supplement)
- bathroom with full bath and overhead shower (hairdryer, iron...)
- it has a huge and very comfortable convertible couch for you in the living room.
My bedroom is located behing the living room and it gives the access to the bathroom.
Thanks to the old stone walls the apartment stays cool during summer.
Building equiped with 2 doors, 1 security code and an interphone.
I supply fresh linnen, towels and a set of keys.
City maps and all sorts of other useful information is also at your disposal. Just drop off your bags and make yourself home.
The apartment is within a short walking distance from :
- One of Paris' liveliest streets and typical market "Rue Mouffetard" : 50 meters from the apartment
- Lutetia Arena "Les Arènes de Lutece" and the Arab World Institute : 5 minutes walking
- the Pantheon & la Sorbonne University : 10 minutes walking
- the Cathedral Notre Dame, Luxembourg Garden, the Seine river and l'Ile Saint Louis : 15 minutes walking
- the art center of Beaubourg (Pompidou), the Marais and the City Hall : 25 minutes walking
And many other major landmarks...
In this part of town you'll find a fascinating mix of parks, historic sites, boutiques, markets, bars, restaurants, theaters, cinemas and nightlife.
The Closest metro stations is : Censier Daubenton (metro 7)
25 min to Gare du Nord Eurostar
40 min to CDG airport
35 min to Orly airport
2 bike rental station (velib') is at the doorstep, others on every street corner and a bus station at the front door.
The postoffice and a supermarket are next door and "Chatelet" which centralizes almost every subway and bus line in Paris connecting easily to all parts of town, is only a few metro sations away, straight on the line 7.
The perfect place to explore, experience and live like a true Parisian in the city of lights.
It is ideally located to almost everywhere :
- Le Louvre: 25 minutes walking distance or 10 by bike
- Tour Eiffel: 25 minutes with the metro
- Les champs Elysées : 20 minutes with the metro or 15 by bike
- Place de la Concorde : 15 minutes with the metro
- l'Arc de Triomphe : 25 minutes with the metro
- Montmartre and Le Sacré coeur : 25 minutes with the metro
- And many more!
More recently the arrondissement has been home to the filming of the latest Woody Allen movie, 'Midnight in Paris' exactly 30 meters from my appartment where you will find traditional boulangeries and bistros, bookshops and boutiques.
For more information, feel free to ask me, I propose bike tours whenever I'm free :-)
See you soon,
Regras da Casa
Here are couple rules and advices about the flat :
- Please take your shoes off before going into the bathroom.
- If you cook; please close the living room door while cooking (and leave the window open)
- Throw the daily garbage into a plastic bag under the sink and the recyclable into the red trash.
- Be always careful with your set of keys, don’t go out without them ;)
- Please, take the shower curtain with you inside the bath while using it then leave it dry 10 minutes and take it off to avoind humidity.
- Before leaving the appartment for the day : let the windows open as well as the door between the living room and the room for a good ventilation.
I advice you to pass by rue Mouffetard to get quickly familiar with the area. You might pass by it a hundred times ! Watch the touristic restaurant out ! The ones I recommend is Mouff’tôt Mouff’tard, l’Ile de Crête a little further on place de la Contrescarpe is good too !
People are giving free massages on this place, you will enjoy it after an entire visiting day !