This modern and sun bathed apartment was completely renovated in 2008.
It is on the 2th floor (with new elevator/lift) in a historical building, which remains its Pombalino construction for more than two hundred years.
The apartment has a living room with dining room with access to small balconies where 2 people can sit and have a nice street view, an spacios and equipped kitchen, one suite (double bed, more 2 single beds can be put) with a private bathroom and a small balcony, an additional bathroom and 2 further bedrooms (one with double bed, other with 2 single beds).
There is air conditioning in the living and dining area and fans in the other rooms.
All rooms have double glass windows where you have a view over the typical streets of Lisbon.
The apartment is very good for groups or families. The localization is very central in the old town of Lisbon in the district 'Baixa', you can walk to any place of the centre of Lisbon or you can choose to take one of the many public transportations of that area and be a nature friend. From there you can reach the beaches by bus or train within 15-30 Minutes.
- Aquecimento central
Regras da Casa
- No smoking in the apartment only on the balcony.
- Please close the water, heating, air-conditioning and windows when you leave the apartment.
- Take always a key with you when you go out of the apartment
- Please leave the rubbish in the waste bins before checking out
- Please leave the apartment in an reazonable state how you found it on your starting day
- Please keep in mind that you are not living alone in the building (keep the noise down) and respect your neighbors
- If there are acidents or breaks in the apartment please inform immediately the owner
- If there is a problem or open question which has to be sort out please call asap the owner