Come enjoy the beauty of Queenstown in this private double room with use of shared bathroom. Wonderful view from the living room terrace.
6 min away from town by car.
Beautiful walking track along the lake next to the house.
Guest might need to park at public area when its busy season.
Ideally situated, we will be more than happy to welcome you in our lovely home. We will go above and beyond to make your stay in Queenstown unforgettable.
You will have your own private room. You would share the living room and kitchen with 1 other room and us. But there is plenty of space and we are all working full time. If you are not sure of what you will be doing during your stay, I am more than happy to give you advice and book activities for you at the best rate possible.
Acesso de hóspedes
- You are more than welcome to use the kitchen(upstairs) for tea, coffee and breakfast. Lunch and dinner cooking is accessible to the guest. Please tidy up after usage.
- Continental Breakfast including milk, cereal, muesli and bread is free, along with complimentary tea and coffee.
Interação com hóspedes
We will be present during your stay in Queenstown and will be happy to help you fully enjoyed all the wonderful things that Queenstown.
If you want to live your life on your side we can make ourselves invisible, and if you want to follow us for a dinner outside or a nice sunny lunch in jacks point, you are more than welcome !
Please note **
If your check-in is later than actual check-in time, we might not be able to welcome you in person as we are full time workers. But we will send you information about house before your arrival so please do not worry. Thank you
Outras coisas a ter em conta
the bathroom is shared with owners.
*Guest can enjoy the view from only living room.(Not from the room)
*We do not have lock on Bedroom Door for fire security reason. Also other airbnb guests have verified ID as well so nobody is going to your room. So please do not worry. Thanks
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbors
2. Please take off the shoes in the bathroom as it's shared with owner.
3. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
4. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 8am
5. Please ensure all heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
6. If the keys are not in the room, a fee will apply
7. Do not smoke in the room but outside is fine
7. But most of all enjoy your stay!