I'm really bothered by this review for a lot of reasons; firstly, I got a panicked message from Reena saying her original host cancelled on her - maybe a few days before she was scheduled to arrive. I was working in Chicago when this happened and within hours I arranged for her and her friend to stay.
1. The entire purpose of Airbnb is that you *are* staying in someone's flat. Like...I live in this flat. Of course my belongings are going to be in the closets - thats the entire premise of Airbnb. Its not a hotel. Its not a permanent holiday home...its someone else's home. Thats the experience.
2. There are towels, and this was clearly outlined to Reena in a large email that every guest receives with instructions.
3. The guest before must have used a lot of the toilet paper. I was away. Sorry that you had to buy your own. Realistically not a huge issue.
4. The projector doesn't work - because we don't use it since we converted one bedroom into an *entire* TV-den with satellite TV and chaise lounges.
5. there is shampoo and stuff in the bathrooms, like, this is all really nitpicky annoying stuff. Its a home, I was away for work. We try our best.
She paid £145 for a 2-bedroom flat. Discount hotels are £199 on the cheapest side, and a bed in a shared 6 bed hostel up the street are £60.
I came home last night and all I can say is that this flat is spectacular and its an incredible deal at an afforeable price. Sorry you had to buy your own toilet paper.