This apartment has many modern and high-quality European features and comes fully equipped.
It is extremely well located in one of the most historic and culturally-rich neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires – an area that includes many parks, including an ecological reserve, and minutes from the port. Close at hand are many stores, fine restaurants, bars and cafes, plus two subway lines, as well as various museums and historic monuments including Recoleta Cemetery.
The apartment is located on the second floor and due to its interior courtyard-facing orientation, it offers solitude from the bustling city without compromising on brightness. It features a roomy living/dining area and a quiet bedroom with queen bed and exterior roll-down window shades for darkness and privacy.
Other features include:
* Modern kitchen with granite counter, mosaic glass tile walls and custom cabinets
* Handsome mosaic glass tile bathroom with bathtub and bidet, good lighting
* Solid eucalyptus hardwood flooring
* Ample closet space
* Air conditioning (individual remote-controlled heating & air conditioning units in living room and bedroom)
* Attractive quality light fixtures throughout
* In-wall safe deposit box
* Laundromat is available around the corner within walking distance.
* Friendly and efficient apartment manager is locally available to attend to immediate questions and concerns
The apartment also includes:
- Free WiFi High-Speed Internet Connection
- Free local calls
- Cable TV / DVD
- Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave, toaster, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and cooking utensils
- Linens and towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
Restrictions: no pets allowed
NOTE: There is also a $50 check-in fee payable to my apartment manager Max at time of arrival. Unfortunately, this fee is not able to be captured as part of the fees, so it's noted here.
Regras da Casa
See my guidebook for things to see and do!
Taxis are cheap and readily available.