Our 55 sq. meters flat is on the 3rd floor (with elevator), in a typical parisian building.
It is spacious, well organised, furnished and fully equiped (High speed internet, Wi-Fi, complementary international phone calls to Europe/US/Canada - landlines only please - sound system, computer with large screen, washing machine, kettle, micro wave, etc...
Please just note that we DO NOT have a television (as we never watch it ;)
Electricity, sheets and towels are included.
There is one double bed and one single bed (mezzanine). One more single bed uppon request.
You can enjoy lovely walks or bike rides to the hip Canal St.Martin (5 min. walk), the mythical Père Lachaise cemetery (10 min walk), the hip Marais district (15 min walk) or the artsy Beaubourg neighborhood (20 min walk)…
Your stay in our flat should bring you a genuine feel of what this wonderful city has to offer. Located in the 11th district on the very trendy Oberkampf Street, the heart of the vivid, young and lively Oberkampf neighborhood. It will enable you to experience a "real" Paris, as opposed to more touristic areas such as the Champs Elysees or St.Germain. It is eclectic and has a great lively atmosphere, you will just love roaming the streets and having drinks in fun local bars or having a meal in one of the many cosy restaurants and bistros.
There are also plenty of shops all around : fine groceries, cheese shops, wine shops,...
You may also want to visit a french food market as one is just down the street, every tuesdays and fridays mornings.
A list of suggestions of sights, places and activities will be provided to familiarize yourself with the neighborhood and the city.
You will find a Vélib station 30 meters away. Rent a bicycle and discover the city as a real Parisian!
- Bus 96 passes down the street to Saint Germain des Prés- St Michel - Châtelet - Hôtel de ville - Places des Vosges - Montparnasse...
3 metro stations just nearby :
- Parmentier, line 3 will take you to The Opera Garnier.
- Oberkampf, lines 5 and 9, will take you straight to Trocadéro where you'll enjoy the nicest view of the Eiffel Tour.
- Ménilmontant, line 2, will take you stright to Pigalle and Montmartre and Sacré Coeur in less than 15 minutes
Please note that he street can be a bit noisy at night during the week-ends but the flat has a double double-glazed windows!
Have a nice stay and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
Regras da Casa
Thank you for your booking, we really hope you will enjoy your stay at our appartment!
Please take note of these details :
- NO OTHER GUESTS ALLOWED
- You can smoke everywhere in the house but the kid room please! And thank you to open the windows!
- If you need the cleaning service (30 euros extra), please notify and pay to Denise upon arrival or at the end of your stay (the "keys" person and housekeeper)
- Denise numbers :
landline : +
handphone : +