With the beloved one or in Family we propose you an Escapade in Provence in a landscape painted by Vincent van Gogh (Charette Bleue, the Ruins of Montmajour) you can appreciate(estimate) the tranquillity of places and the beauty of the natural spaces offering itself to you. This Furnished flat of Tourism classified 3 stars and certified Holiday cottage(Shelter) of France in 2 ears of 42m ² of full foot will offer you all its comfort with its fully equipped kitchen with plate(patch) 4 fires(lights), oven, kitchen sink doubles, microphone(microcomputing) wave, refrigerator freezer, its lounge(show) stay with a convertible seat(sofa), a table, chairs, a sideboard(buffet) and a BIG SCREEN TV with DTT(DIGITAL TERRESTRIAL TELEVISION), a big room(chamber) with bed 140, closet, office(desk), a shower-room with a big Italian-style shower, a washbasin and equipped with a washing machine,toilet. This apartment is air conditioned. Possibility Wifi and comfort to accommodate a baby (cot, high chair, stroller, changing table, bath ..... Outside is a tiled terrace and private garden enclosed 280m ², spreading its individual, a aboveground pool 8mx4m, an outdoor table, sunbathing. In addition you can taste seasonal vegetables from the garden owners, farm eggs, olive oil AOC property and more yet. During the summer you can enjoy the games and Relaxation Area with its large swimming pool, bowling alley, his pingpong. This cottage can accommodate up to 4 people. either 2 couples or a family with child.
- Rental price for the weeks of January 1st to March 2, 2013, from 11 May to 1 June 2013, from 31 August to 28 September 2013, from 26 October to 9 November 2013 and 30 November to 21 December 2013: € 220 / week ,
- Rental price for the weeks of March 2 to April 27, 2013, September 28, Octob(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and November 10 to Novemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week.
- Rental price for the week of April 27 to May 11, 2013, from 1 June to 29 June 2013 and 21 December 2013 to 4 January (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week.
- Rental price for the week of June 29 to July (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week
- Rental price for the weeks of July 6, 2013 to August (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week
- Rental price for the week of August 3 to August (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week
- Rental price for the week of August 24 to August (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) euros / week
- From 01/01 to 01/06/2013 and from 5/10 / 26.10.2013: Possibility to rent the Weekend Friday 16h to Sunday 18 pm to 120 euros (sheets and towels provided).
The property of Mas Vinca its geographical location and its unique environment is conducive to tourism. This typical Provencal mas with its contemporary and outbuildings including a mazet and a park of 6500 m² fully planted with olive trees, some old hillside in a dominant position on the plain of the Vallée des Baux and faces the foothills of Alpilles.
A panoramic view:
- To the west of the city of Arles and its historic center is distant as the crow flies 4.5 km,
- North facing Montmajour Abbey and Mountain Strings,
- In the East the Alpilles with the citadel of Les Baux de Provence, and behind time in clear weather, the summit of Mont Ventoux.
A privileged location:
- A 2.5 km from the center of the hamlet of Pont de Crau and shops (Boulangerie, Boucherie Charcuterie, Fruits and Vegetables, Press, Pharmacy, Service Station ....)
- 3 kms from the commercial area of Fourchon and connection to the motorway network,
- 5 km from the historic center of Arles,
- 6 kms or 10 minutes drive from the railway station,
- A 3 km from Centre Hospitalier d'Arles,
- A direct access 8.5 km from the nearest village picturesque Provence Fontvieille.
- In direct access to a 5 minute drive of two major monuments in the country of Arles: The Milling and Roman Aqueduct in Barbegal, Montmajour Abbey World Heritage of Unesco,
- 10 minutes by car from the doors of the Camargue.
A typical Provencal country:
Property is planted with olive trees a hundred thirty is more than trees, a garden of 200 m² with all the vegetables grown in typical Provence throughout the year. A hen with different breeds of poultry and waterfowl, some of which remain free property. In joint, there is an area of 11 hectares of olive organic farming and grassed areas in the wild with all varieties of flowers and herbs of Provence are a true garrigue typical Provencal landscapes. A 1.5 km is a winery that produces and sells wines field name "Vins de Pays and PDO."