Traditional Hungarian cottage style built wood house, 60km from Budapest (50min by car) in a historical German settlers founded village (since 1718).
Public transport is very good, closest train station 1km away, direct line to Budapest Nyugati railway station (around 1hr by train).
PLEASE DON'T SMOKE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE!
A very well appointed and tastefully decorated two-bedroom house of 70sqm at ground level (max 4 person)
Cottage style house with a big open plan living area (hall) with a kitchen, bathroom, and a two bedroom, downstairs a sauna.
* Well equipped kitchen offers a cook top, electric oven, etc.
* Cable TV with international channels
* PlayStation PS2 with games
* Music center
* WIFI 15Mbps speed internet connection
* BBQ facilities
* Swimming pool in summer time
Utilities and taxes are included in the rate.
Regras da Casa
- Ruin Castle at Nograd (even you can see little bit to West direction),
- Small lakes around Berkenye,
- Historical Church at Berkenye from 1777