Single room available to rent in a stylish and quiet ground floor flat in a Victorian House, North London. It is a convenient location, close to Turnpike Lane Tube station on the Piccadilly Line.
· 1 very spacious, newly redecorated bedroom in fully furnished two bedroom ground floor flat
· Back garde (Website hidden by Airbnb) Open plan kitchen diner / sitting area - fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including washing machine, oven, fridge, freezer
· Shower room
· Toilet room
· Towels, bed linen if required, crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment etc provided
· High spec wooden flooring / tiling throughout
· Wi-fi and landline
· Opposite beautiful Downhill Park
· 5 minutes walk from Turnpike Lane tube (Piccadilly Line), 10 minutes walk from Hornsey station (overgound train to Moorgate)
· 10 minutes tube journey to Kings Cross and 20 minutes tube journey to the West End
· Many day and night buses towards Trafalgar Square, Camden Town, Shoreditch, Old Street, Dalston, North London, etc,
· 10 minutes bus ride to Crouch End posh bars and restaurants, 10 minutes bus ride to both Crouch End and Tottenham swimming pools, 15 minutes bus ride to Tottenham Hale for train connection to Stanstead Airport
· 10 minutes walk to Wood Green High Street shopping centre, high street shops, main banks and cinemas
· Available now
· £800 per month including all utility bills and broadband bills
· Non smokers and arts lovers preferred
Regras da Casa
No smoking inside the flat - only in the garden.
No walking shoes inside the flat - lets give some freedom to our feet!