Ours is a country home built over a span of 16 years. Humbleness aside, the house is as interesting and intriguing as a top-end Andean hacienda can get.
Location: The property is a 5 minute drive from the quaint town of Yaruqui in the foothills of the Puntas mountain. You are surrounded by agriculture estates offering the peace of the countryside. The property location is fantastic as it is in close proximity to the new airport, to Quito, to National Parks, and important regional towns that can be easily accesible during day trips.
Regras da Casa
1. This home and its gardens have been taken care off for years and we thus expect to bring high quality guests into the house
2. We believe the house best suits families or adult groups who know how to travel and are wordly
3. We prefer to keep smoking outside in the gardens or terrace so the interiors are fresh and safe
4. You are expected to leave the property in great conditions and report any damage - the house is filled of antigue rugs, furniture and thus expect it will be taken care off
5. We want people to enjoy Ecuador and the region and thus want respectfull individuals who will treat the staff with care
6. All food/transport/tourism arrangements, unless pre-agreed and paid for, are responsibility of the guests
In all, we want the house to be treated like your own.