we invite you warmly to stay with us.
We offer you a small friendly room with a comfortable sofa bed. The room (approx. 12 m2) is located on the top floor of our house, where you enjoy our bath (bath with shower, hair dryer).
In the room is a radio and a TV, and there is the possibility to use negotiable WLan.
The hall (approx. 8.5 m2) outside the room you can live with. Here you can find also the roomy wardrobe, a small wardrobe and a shoe rack.
Because the kitchen is in our home in the first floor, we provide you a refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle and crockery. (View photos of the.)
For your car you car find in the quiet street always a parking space. (Front of the house is no parking).
For your trips to the city center you probably should use the S-Bahn, which brings you quick and easy access into the city center.
To the train station you walk approximately 5-6 minutes. On the way there you will find a bakery and a small bistro. Both with a good breakfast menu, if you dont’t will have breakfast in your accommodation.
We can also talk about the joint use of our kitchen and our washing machine.
But also the surrounding area of your property's worth to know each other.
- Biesdorf the castle with its large park, dder stroll along (or jogging)
- A very nice swimming pool (50m pool, sauna) at Helene Weigel place (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- The Eastgate Shopping Centre (Website hidden by Airbnb) and
- The LeProm (Website hidden by Airbnb) with the UCI cinema world, bowling and other leisure facilities,
- As well as many different (nationalities) restaurants.
The Tierpark Berlin-Friedrichsfelde (Website hidden by Airbnb) and the Gardens of the World (Website hidden by Airbnb) are definitely worth a visit and reach of our good and fast. To the Berliner Zoo you go with the S-Bahn approximately a half an hour without to change trains.
Please inform us, when you are in need op help. We are happy, when we can help you.
If you like, you can relax in our little garden.
Here you can also smoke, because we ask very much about that smoking is not allowed in our house.
See you soon!
We look forward to your visit.
At your disposal:
- TV and Radio (CD and cassette),
- WiFi use (by arrangement)
- Coffee maker, kettle,
- Bedding (sheets and pillowcases)
- Bath (with shower), hairdryer, scale
- Garden use
and by arrangement (payment):
- Hot meal (breakfast / dinner)
- Use of washing machine (including detergent)