You will stay in a centrally located, very beautifully designed appartment. You will sleep in a very quite 16 sqm room with a direct access to the beautiful roof top terrace, with a direct view to the Zuerich Uetliberg. You will be using your own bathroom.
You will share the appartment with me and Verdy (my little dog) and my permanent room mate Benoit who is 35 years old and works for a big Swiss corporate in marketing. Sometimes we hang out togehter in the evening in the kitchen or on the beautiful terrace, chat around and enjoy some wine together. In general our sharing setup is very easy going and relaxed. We are all single and straight.
The appartment is centrally located in Zuerich Wiedikon (Kreis 3) and can easily be reached from Zuerich central station with the SZU S-Bahn S10 within 2 stations.
The appartment is very spacious and offers a big kitchen, a hugh dining area plus a lavish living area within an open floorplan concept.
The extra highlite of this beautiful place is the broad over 100 sqm sized roof top terrace with a cosy lounge, a hugh dining table and a great view on the Zurich Uetliberg.
The appartment offers:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table in the kitchen area
- Big dining table in the dining area
- Generous living room with a nice sofa
- Quite and spacious sleeping room with a double bed (160 x 200 cm) and direct access to the roof top terrace
- Two modern bathrooms with 1 bath tub, 1 shower, 2 toilets and 3 separate sinks
Equipment in place:
- Swisscom TV/radio with a wide choice of international stations
- Bang & Olufsen TV with a DVD player
- Free WiFi / WLan
- Washing machine and tumbler in the bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Fresh bed linen
- Fresh towls for 2 persons
- Liquid soap in the bathroom
Equipment in the kitchen:
- Dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooking field, nespresso coffee machine, water boiler, toaster, mixer, fruit juicer, raclette oven, fondue pot and rechaud, etc.
Connection to public traffic:
- The Zuerich S-Bahn S10 stops 200m from the house. It is operated by SZU and connects the Zuerich main station with the Uetliberg. With the S10 you are in 5 minutes at the Zuerich main station.
- The next busstation Zuerich Hoefliweg is 400m from the house. The busline 32 operates this station.
- The next Tram station is at Goldbrunnenplatz, that can be reached in a 5 minutes walk.
- There is visitors Parking in front of the house, that needs to be paid through a mobile service.
- Parking in the blue zone is allowed for 2 hours with the blue parking sign, on which you define the time of arrival