Situated in one of Manhattan’s most lively and historical neighborhoods, this apartment is located in the heart of Harlem. This high-rise apartment is located in one of Harlem’s most sought after buildings. The building is located within a well-maintained complex with trees, courtyard on a contained mini-park. Security is excellent – 24 hour doorman, camera surveillance and the front door is kept locked and entry is only via doorman access and restricted security key.
The bright, airy apartment features hardwood floors, terrace, and décor highlighting the apartment’s cosmopolitan feel.
Abundant light floods the spacious living room, illuminating the space. The flat screen TV, DVD player, secure wireless internet, free phone service, Wii entertainment and stereo system promise hours of relaxation and entertainment. Room controlled air conditioning/heat for added comfort. Overall, the room has a comfortable ambience.
Restful nights await you in the spacious bedroom with a retreat-like feel. The comfortable, immaculate bedroom has a queen size bed with drapes, dressers, large mirror, night tables, ample closet space and room controlled air conditioning/heat. Bed linens are provided. Flat screen TV with cable, secure wireless internet, free phone service, room controlled air conditioning/heat.
The kitchen is immaculate, open and airy with breakfast bar and stools, tile floors and white cabinetry. The room is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. Other equipment includes toaster, blender and coffee maker. Pots and pans, dishes and silverware are abundant. And the dining area is perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
The bathroom is impeccably clean, with a combination bathtub and shower. Towels are provided.
This in-demand neighborhood promises culture, entertainment and variety. In fact, you are never too far from the most intriguing activities and events in the city. The vibrant, diverse energy of Harlem thrives here, making it one of the most sought after communities in the city. The streets teem with colorful stores of every description. Parks, cultural centers and plentiful museums provide welcome retreats from the chaos of the city. It is full of renowned local food shops, ethnic restaurants, charming boutiques and shops and street fairs during summer months. This neighborhood also boasts renowned markets and street vendors where people from near and far gather to browse the extraordinary array of wares.
Public transportation is widely available. Bus stops are less than 300 feet away. Subway stations for the 2,3, and B, C, D trains and connecting lines make this a very convenient and accessible neighborhood. There are also many excellent taxi service companies that can pick you up at your door or taxis, which can be hailed throughout the day. There are also adjoining road links to the other boroughs via the FDR and Westside Highways.
Apartment /Building/Neighborhood Highlights:
• 24-hour doorman
• Fully-furnished apartment
• Cable TV in the bedroom
• Free wi-fi internet service
• Free phone service
• Room controlled air conditioning/heat
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Coffee machine
• Laundry onsite within building
• Private bedroom
• Bed linens
• “2, 3” trains –best, most reliable and convenient trains
• “7” Bus –best in Manhattan to see and do everything, in addition to other buses
• Convenient to Central Park
• Great Local Restaurants, Cafes and Bars
• Convenient to Columbia University
• Convenient to La Guardia Airport on the M60 bus, and from JFK on the A/C subway line
• 15 minutes from Times Square-42nd Street
• 20 minutes from downtown shopping
Great neighborhood vibe!
NO SMOKERS OR PETS allowed
TV por Cabo
Indisponível: Detetor de Fumo
Indisponível: Detetor de Monóxido de Carbono
Regras da Casa
• No cigarettes, drugs or parties in the house
• There is a shared kitchen, living room and bathroom --please keep them as clean as you find them
• Place outdoor shoes at the entrance of the apartment
• Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher
• Guests without a reservation are not allowed in the apartment
• Sheets, towels, and toiletries belong to the apartment, please do not remove them from the premises.
• Please keep all luggage in your bedroom
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
**Reservation requests are accepted when the profile is complete and includes:
**An identifiable Photo
**Information about the guest(s)
**A valid photo id is requested before giving out the house keys.
NO SMOKERS OR PETS allowed