In my clean London house, the Kitchen-Modern white IKEA full function and equipped kitchen. Includes dishwasher, garbage disposal, Electric kettle and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal. It takes
35 mins to Central London and Gatwick airport. Fully equipped shooting area for Youtubers, bloggers, Artists and Foodies to stay in London. If you would like to write articles during your trip and have space to shooting your video, my place is your best choice! Supermarket 1 min away!
This is a 5 bedroom semi-detached house, sitting on the main-line 35 mins to central London. Your private single bedroom is on the 1st floor, a White-black style cosy single room with single bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. We are based near a fairly busy road but the whole house has new carpet and new double glazing so it is quiet indoors.Fresh linen and towels, and new tooth brush are provided. Shower gel is available for your in your desk drawer. Iron, iron board, hair dryer are all provided.
If you are on your business trip, this essentials will be very easy to reach in your will need to bring travel adaptor for UK use.
The house is bathed in light all day, and is a very peaceful and quiet place to stay. If you are Youtuber, blogger,and writer, looks no where, you would be benefit from my shooting space here during your travel!It is an ideal place for those visiting family, studying, working or exploring.Welcome single traveller and couple.
The convenient neighbourhood know for Crystal Palace football club. Easy Transportation: 10 min walk from Norwood Junction station which is on the main-line to London Bridge (12 mins) and London Overground Line to Canada Water (20 mins), 15 min walk from Thornton Heath station, bring you to central London (Zone 1) 35 mins. 24 hours night bus from Holborn just stop behind the house. Uber is about £22 and 20 mins from Central London to home after 12pm. Free in front house parking up to 2 cars.Supermarket 1min walk behind the house open till 10pm.
* Please be aware, all the guest rooms are on the first floor, stairs may not be friendly to the elders and the youths, as the stairs could be too high for them. Most guest you are sharing with are between 30s and 50s professionals.
* Your valid passport and visa will be checked when you arriving for check in, by UK law and safety concern.
* The house price are showing when you making the requests.
Acesso de hóspedes
You will be sharing the house with me and up to 3 other guests in the house. Access is through the main house. There is a shared bathroom on the first floor with 1 sink, a shower and a toilet. There is also downstairs toilet which are private use, not sharing with guests. Loft is private use, you can not get access to the loft.
You are welcome to use the kitchen to cook during your stay. Feel free to use plates, cutlery, tea/coffee and condiments in the guest drawers, where I will show you when you are arrived. I am happy for you to do some food preparation. If you burn any pan please do not scour it but leave it to soak in hot water.
You will have guest guide in your room and me in the house. Please feel free to ask questions to me if you need a hand.
You are not allow to use your room for other purpose.
You are not allow to use the kitchen or reception for other purpose.
You are not allow to bring friends or strangers who did not book the room to visit or stay in the house anytime.
You are not allow to bring pet into the house.
Interação com hóspedes
I am a born and bred Beijinger, on the way to become a Londoner. I work from home. It's nice to chat in the kitchen to get to know my guests but I also like to leave you to your own space and schedule. The house is on 2 floors with enough space to find your own peaceful spot.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
You may meet other tenants or guests in the Kitchen, or notice them are also in the house. Please be open to a shared house environment.Keep clean and tidy, especially the bathroom, kitchen and toilet. Clean them after use. just as you find them. No shoes allowed on the 1st floor which is carpet area, please wear slipper on the ground floor and leave your shoes in the porch. Guest guide is in your room, you will see all the details guide in it. Please close doors and walking quietly, and do lock your room's door and house door when leaving the house. Please fully close and lock your windows when you left your room and house. Please take care of your own belongings and the house safety.
The booming security deposit do not need you to pay when you book the room. It is only used to against damage you made during your trip. If the deposit is £600, it means the maximum host can claim from you.
Smoking outside in the Garden. We have a nice garden and ash tray there. Keep quite and respect other tenants privacy.
1) Please make sure your profile is complete before you book.
2) Check out is before 11am.
3) The kitchen is on a clean-as-you-go basis. The kitchen is for cooking only. Filming will be extra charge at £30/hour, payment request on arriving.
4) Please have your passport and visa ready, you will need to show your valid passport and visa when you check in at the door.
5) Please be aware, all the guest rooms are on the first floor, stairs may not be friendly to the elders and the youths, as the stairs could be too high for them. Most guest you are sharing with are between 30s and 50s professionals.
6) The house price are showing when you making the requests.
7) You are not allow to bring other guests and friends who are not on the booking list to get into the house.
8) You are not allow to bring any pets or animals into the house.
9) You are not allow to smoke in the house. You may smoke in the garden.
10) You are not allow to burn any candles or incense anywhere in the house.
11) You are not allow to use other space in the house for meeting, filming, play music, hosting party or any activities which is not permitted by host in advance.
Este anfitrião tem 1 comentário por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários