Beautiful open floor-plan loft on the hippest street in downtown LA.
Film Ready. There is a large freight elevator in the rear of the building with direct access to the alley.
- Original 100 year-old mahogany window frames
- Central heating/air
- 82" repurposed, douglas fir table & plenty of chairs
- Bosch appliances, birch floors, and designer cabinets/fixtures
- Full kitchen for you to use at your disposal
- Laundry dryer combo unit tucked inside small closest
- Sound-isolated units (exception for the typical city/street sounds)
- 2 full bathrooms, both with large built-in stone tubs
- WiFi and cable
- Plenty of street level parking in this part of downtown
- Outdoor amenities: Jacuzzi and cold plunge, 2 large grills, and private dining area surrounded by sensational tropical gardens
- Rooftop access which has, in my opinion, the best view of the downtown skyline available.
The "Old Bank District" is the most culture-rich part of downtown LA - and it's growing in awesomeness every day. The ground floor of the Rowan contains a number of shops (including the trendy Buzz Beer & Wine). Across the street is the famous "Last Bookstore" and all along Spring and Main Streets are wonderful cafes, restaurants, and nightlife activities. Also, there's a farmer's market on our corner every Sunday morning and we are 1 block away from the metro station.
(Website hidden by Airbnb)
Ryan and I love our loft and neighborhood. We especially love sharing our space and welcome any questions you might have. Cheers!