Please let me explain.
1. Geckos are a natural wildlife in Tuscany, like mosquitoes. The only way to eliminate them is to poison them. We don't do it as they are petite harmless things that eat mosquitoes and make your stay better. They don't bite, and stay away from humans.
2. Water outage was a force-majeure event, breakage of a communal water pipe. You reported it in the evening, it was fixed by noon the next day. Plumbers and other communal services in Italy are slow, as they are in the US. Nothing we can do about it, unfortunately.
3. The dishwasher was replaced for your convenience by a better model. We also made sure to get your consent for this BEFORE the installation...
4. We were using the same wifi equipment ourselves the whole month of June with 0 problems. It won't allow streaming of movies, that's true, but regular browsing, emails and messages were all handled flawlessly. No other guests had complaints about this equipment. However, when you started to have problems, we suggested to replace it with a stable broadband a week before your departure (again, nothing happens instantly in Italy - we ordered replacement the next day after your complaint), but you refused. What else could we do? Anyway, the internet eq is brand new now.
5. As a courtesy to you we did not charge you for water, electricity and furniture breakage. I am sorry you forgot to mention it in your review.
6. The house is cleaned by a team of professionals before every guest's arrival. Every time. No complaints from any guests before. However, we will double-check this for the future.
With all due respect, sir, we did all we could to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We also made it up to you financially. I am sorry we didn't succeed in making your stay happier. We are not Gods...