Beautiful waterfront, deep, weed free swimming. Boating.
Peaceful . Private . Spectacular Views
2 Bedroom ++ 2 queen, plus 2 hide.a.beds
Fully equipped kitchen: well water, lake front view, dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, coffee maker, microwave oven, fridges. Full Bathroom: well water, full bath, tub, shower, toilet. Linens and towel provided.
Screened Porch. Sat. TV, Internet, WiFi, Telephone. Fire Pit. Great Fishing .
1. No Smoking in the cottage. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
6. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system you will be responsible for the cost of repairs.
Self employed professional photographer. My specialty has been in Scientific, Medical and Biological Imaging.
I also operate private River Cruises and Photo Tours on the St. Laurence River in the 1000 Islands.
I am an avid snow skier, love the mountains as well as the beach.
I like all kinds of music, particularly Blues and Jazz.
Landscape and Abstract Photography is my current passion.