15mins walk from Shibuya/Harajuku Station, located in a exclusive residential district, very quite and safe. Next to the famous Yoyogi Park, 15mins to Meiji Shrine on foot. Good access to most places in Tokyo.
- Tokyo STA, 30mins by train
- Shinjuku, 17mins by train, no transfer
- Haneda Airport, 40mins by train, 1 transfer
- Narita Airport, 80mins by train, no transfer
24h convenience store and super markets are just 1min away.
The towels and linens are washed and changed every time.
The apartment is located in a exclusive residential area, very quite and easy to find. Many foreign embassies and former prime minister's home also located here, very safe neighborhoods.
It is on the 1st floor (ground floor) and is newly renovated, the furniture and wooden floor are all brand new (bathroom and kitchen is a little bit old though). There is a 32-inch TV, a single bed, and a sofa-bed can sleep 2 people comfortably. A high-speed in-room wifi (no speed/traffic limitations) will be provided during your stay.
Acesso de hóspedes
Everything in the apartment.
- Free Pocket-WiFi, notebook
- Double size sofa-bed (140cm x 200cm)
- single size bed (100cm x 200cm)
- 32-inch TV
- Air conditioner
- Wash machine
- Tableware (dishes, glasses, etc)
- Shampoo & Body soap
Interação com hóspedes
This room is self-checkin style, I'll leave the key in the outside locker for your check-in, and you can checkin anytime after 4pm(you can ask for an early checkin if it is available that day).
If you need anything (directions or recommendations for things to do) or issues arise, please don't hesitate to contact me through Airbnb or mobile phone.
Outras coisas a ter em conta
Because it's location, the neighborhoods will not tolerate big sound so I'm sorry that FAMILIES WITH LITTLE CHILD (under 10 years old) CANNOT STAY HERE. But I have another apartment located in Setagaya that have no such constraint:
- No smoke. No pet. No party.
- Families with little child cannot stay here.
- No music or big sound in the room. It will be complained by our neighbors and police will come by.
- It is OK to use air conditioner during the whole night but please turn it off when you go out.
- Please take off your shoes when you get in the room.
- The wooden floor is very delicate, please pay attention with your luggage.
Este anfitrião tem 70 comentários por outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Came from China, lived in Japan for over 6 years, working in IT industry, photograph, travelling, and making friends all over the world are my favourite things.
I can speak Chinese, Japanese, and English, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask,
Good luck on your journey!