Located in the heart of South Yarra's most premium quadrant - one of Melbourne's finest addresses with a variety of stately mansions, beautiful terrace houses and stunning apartments.
This 2bedroom apartment is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for professionals working in the city or at one of the nearby hospitals, or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events...
Almost at the gates of Melbourne High School, SEE comprises of 74 apartments over 14 levels and is set in the Forrest Hill precinct of South Yarra, an area formerly home to commercial and light industrial development. The factories are disappearing and Forrest Hill is being reinvented as a trendy residential hub on the doorstep of the Chapel Street and Toorak Road shopping and dining strips.
- x 2 Double Bedrooms with double/queen beds, also with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
Beds as per pictures. Sleeping arrangements: we do our best to customise based on your request. We have additional foldup/inflatable singles/doubles (for 4guests+)
- designer central bathroom
- Large LCD TV
- generous designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. Draw dishwasher
- Built in full size fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- dining bench for 4 guests
- generous open plan living / dining area leading out to a generous balcony with a nice view and outdoor table.
- split system heating / cooling (AC),
- ipod/iphone dock or music stations in bedroom
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking.
- balcony bbq/grill can be provided (upon request)
- euro laundry with Washer / Dryer combo unit
- small study desk
- 1 undercover/secure car space
- Our boutique residence has a spectacular rooftop garden, with views out to Port Philip Bay and back to the, MCG, AAMI Park & CBD. This tranquil garden setting has seating BBQ facilities, and refrigeration facilities.
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a short distance you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
A fantastic designer/modern apartment in South Yarra’s absolute heart.
So what's within walking distance?:
* Chapel St, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Parks and Fawkner Park - 3-10 minutes
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - 1 to 3 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 20 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 20minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive)
We also offer airport pick ups and returns for Interstate and International travelers, please feel free to enquire about this service.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Building Facilities include:
- A communal entrance lobby with communal
- Lounge, fireplace and terrace
- Landscaped rooftop terrace garden with barbecue area
- Open-air fireplace and communal seating and entertainment area
PS: Please note, out of courtesy we'd like to inform potential guests there is a new apartment building that has recently started being built next door. So there is some on and off noise disturbance to our apartment during the day/business hours. Not at night. Any questions please let us know